Photo: Andrea Blum / SFAU Alumni
Art matters. Your work, and the work of all our residents, matter. We are creating a place for the world to access the thought leadership that occurs at SFAI. A beautiful online archive and series of publications will be central access points
for our community, and those committed to the value of creativity. Become part of this incredible resource by submitting your work.
The information you provide in the form is used to create your resident web page on SFAI.org, and for print publication. Please make sure it is accurate and in its final form when you submit it. The form must be completed in one session; do not submit the form more than once. If needed, write & edit your responses in a separate document, then copy & paste when ready to submit. If you would like to update your page in the future, you will need to re-submit, using this same form. You will be asked to submit:
- An artist bio, 350 words maximum
- An artist statement (optional), 350 words maximum
- State of the impact of your time at SFAI, 350 words maximum
- Links to YouTube or Vimeo videos (optional), up to 10
- Other links you would like to include (optional), up to 10
- A primary image 40MB or less; dimensions at least 2000 pixels wide; JPG, GIF or PNG (this will be the main image on your page and used for print)
- Up to 10 additional images each 25MB or less; JPG, GIF or PNG format – written documents should be provided in PDF format
You will also be asked for your name, website, base location, email address, residency theme (if any) and year of residency, and how you would like to be contacted by the public (optional).
You may find it useful to visit another alum’s page to see how this information is presented on our website.